Saturday 26 February 2011

Shopping with Sinead

Today was a fun day.  My niece Sinead had asked me to make her a quilt for her couch.  As her 21st birthday is coming up, I thought it would be a perfect present. 

So today we went fabric shopping.  I always enjoy shopping for fabric, and spending time with my favourite eldest niece was a bonus.

This is the fabric she chose – very yummy, and matches her couch and cushions perfectly.


These are Sinead’s three blind mice statuettes which she loves and asked me to post on my blog for the world to see.



Whilst I was visiting Sinead I also took a photo of the quilt I made for her a couple of years ago.  The is the Giant Dahlia pattern, and I got the templates from Michelle Yeo.  I plan to make this quilt again in reproduction fabrics, and have even selected the fabrics - it is on my very long ‘to do’ list.

2 comments: