Thursday 31 March 2011

Three New Pages

I have added three new pages to my blog.  The links to them are above on the navigation bar.

My Quilts - is still very much under development.  I want it to be a diary of the quilts that I have made.  Right now it is just a list of the quilt names.  But I plan to add photos if I have them, and details over time.

Customer Quilts - contains links to customer quilts that I have quilted and posted on the blog. 

Quilt Projects - I am hoping the quilt projects page will keep me working on my unfinished quilts and maybe I will get more done.  Right now it is just a list, but I plan to add photos and links as I work on the quilts.

1 comment:

  1. Oh - I like pages...I have tried to do this - but never succeeded - I think it must also be a time thing??

    ReplyDelete