Sunday 17 April 2011

Australasian Quilt Convention

For the past four days the Australasian Quilt Convention has been on in Melbourne.


Paul and I volunteered as helpers to take down the quilt show (which is hard work, but something we both enjoy). 

We arrived a bit early so we could have a look, and there were some gorgeous quilts.  Each state guild selects a number of quilts from their yearly show to display at the convention, and I was honoured to have my quilt Cherry Chocolate hung.

 
I love the ceiling of the Royal Exhibition Building.



4 comments:

  1. Great pictures and well done with your quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, do show more pictures!

    I was talking to the CEO of Handi Quilter on Thursday morning at MQX, just before he was catching a flight to Australia to go to this show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so jealous I've always wanted to see the inside of that building.

    ReplyDelete