Sunday 10 April 2011

New Wheels on my APQS

This morning we had brunch at my sister’s place.  I took the opportunity to take a photo of the quilts I had made and given her, which I will upload to the my quilts page when I get a chance.

In the afternoon Paul helped me install my new M & M wheels on Bertha, my APQS Millennium.  It was pretty straightforward – especially as we have done much more serious maintenance in the past (like changing the motor).

Bertha was removed and upside down as we changed the wheels on her.


 Paul is installing the new wheels on the carriage.



4 comments:

  1. That looks complicated! Great to have a machine like that I imagine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours in the quilt. I too would like to have a machine like Bertha but I am pretty sure I would have no idea what to do with it if I did have it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you installed the new Bliss system on your machine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Desley,

    I am in the process of ordering new wheels for my milly, I am interested to now what you think of them

    Mandy in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete