Friday 22 April 2011

Turn of the Card

A bit more progress has been made on the My Quilts page; with a few more quilt pictures uploaded.  I also need to make a few notes next to each quilt, which I will hopefully do in the next week or so. 

I need to get this page finished as I want to start working on updating the My Projects page.  I really like the idea of the Design Wall Monday that I see many bloggers are involved in.  I reckon it would be a great way to keep motivated.

This is another one of my quilts. 

I designed and pieced the top in early 2007.  But like the ‘plumber with a leaking tap’, didn’t get the time to quilt it until January this year – almost four years later.





4 comments:

  1. Desley, you know I love this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful! I love it's off-center skewing and the quilting is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete